Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring Trend Alert!

Where do I start? I LOVE MAXI SKIRTS!! I have been to at leads 5 malls and shopping plazas, looking for the perfect maxi skirt. This sounds easy right? Wrong. Firstly, it's hard because I am on the border of being 6ft tall, so finding a maxi that is actually a maxi, is impossible. Also, I really want a white chiffon high low elastic waist skirt. Once again, impossible. Anyways, I did though, through my searching, find out that they are pretty much sold at ever other store out there. So it's safe to assume that they are an obvious trend. I feel like they can be a hit or miss item. You can either wear it, and let it wear you, or you can wear it and make it one awesome statement piece.
I didn't really categorize these as I normally would, I just used inspiration from other fashion sites, everyday life, tv, etc, blah blah blah! So on with it, here it is...


Untitled #30


I love how stylish this looks. Red is such a fabulous colour, it's sexy, so is this high waisted maxi skirt. The slit itself is a statement. I kept the accessories more simple because of the red and the slit.



Untitled #29

This look is very boho, and casual. This maxi is so perfect, but has to be worn with a simple top.




Untitled #33

This one os really simple, but perfect for a winter spring transition! and isn't the purple great!



Untitled #32


Untitled #34

This one is definitely my favourite! This is how I would wear it, it is casual yet classy.


Untitled #31

I made this one ESPECIALLY for you bargain hunters! the whole outfit here is only 93$! And I thought it was so cute and girly!

Hope you enjoyed, have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment