Thursday, February 16, 2012

I hate my hair!

So over the Christmas holidays, I decided to try out ombred hair, you know, where it goes from dar to light, like this:



Because my hair has been dyed black for quite sometime, for almost 7 years, with the occasional red or blondish thrown in. And from march 2011-july2011 it had been red:
and then faded into brownish, reddish, purpleish
and then i dyed it back to black

and it faded, and faded, so now it looks like this:
but more blonde on the ends.

So here's the issue, when my hair was black a few months ago, I would use demi-permanent hair color from Sally Beauty, about once a month. Because as you can tell, I like to change up my hair color, and I knew that it would fade quickly. But I guess because it was dyed so much, it stained it, and now it wont come out. It had to be bleached 3 times to get the ends that light. And as you can imagine, my hair is now fried, frizzy, and sooooo dammaged beyond repair.

I am really considering just saying screw it, and cut it all off. But then again I dont because I had a bob about 2 years ago, and loved it, but then the novelty wore off after about 2 months and i was ready for long hair again. And it has grown so much since then.

But now its just untamable. And cutting it, then getting extensions isn't an option, because they are really expensive, like a semester's tuition amount expensive.

Should I cut it off?


To cut or not to cut
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment