Monday, February 20, 2012

Dry Skin Solutions


This winter season has not only brought insane weather, but also it has brought me dry skin! So dry that it has made my eczema flare up so badly! It has been so bad, that I had eczema on my face for the last 3 weeks. It's constantly itchy. Every product seems to make my face worse. This has never happened to me, I've always had combo skin. I have been using quite a few products to help with this, and i think I've got it under control, finally.

Clinique Dramatically Different:
I use a thick coat of this at night, and when I wake up,my skin is so hydrated and smooth. It has a funny smell though, like an old lady maybe. But it works, so I dont care! You can get it at department stores or Sephora for about 13$ for a 1.7oz tube.










Vaseline Dry Skin:
I use this on my legs, feet and arms. It smells really good, and it feels like a water based lotion, which I prefer. It has vitamens E & A & B. This really does make my skin feel soooooo smooth. Especially after I wax my legs! You can get it at Wal-Mart for less the 10$.











Olay Skin Smoothing Cream Scrub:

I usually would use a harsh anti-acne face scrub, but that really dries out my face. This gets rid of all the dead skin, and washes away any excess makeup. You know that feeling after you wash your face and it dries, and it gets all tight? Well after I use this, that doesn't happen, it feels like there's moisturizer inside it. You can get it at Wal-Mart for around 11$.





Bio Oil (Vitaderm):

I have stretch marks on my thighs, and they get really itchy, and no cream would fix it. So I got Vitaderm, which it the Shoppers Drug Mart brand of Bio Oil (they have the exact same ingredients). I just apply it with a cotton ball and massage it on the the area, and it moisturizes and helps get rid of my stretch marks. You can get it at any drug store for between 10 - 15$.

No comments:

Post a Comment