Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I cut it all off.

I don't really have much time to write a whole post, but I didn't want to not put something up today! I posted last week about how much I hated my hair. Well I decided to cut it all off! I also dyed it to the natural colour, which I haven't had since I was about 10, I got highlights when I was 10. I got about 8 inches cut off. It's an asymmetrical bob, meaning longer on one side. Here are some photos:

before













after



Also, I use a mini flat iron now, because I only have 2 flat irons, one is 1.5 inches, and it's hard to use with such short hair. So I use a travel sized one that is 0.5 inches. It works much better.
Anyways, I will be doing reviews of products all next week. (it's reading week, so I will have lots of time for that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment