Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Clear Your Skin for Less then 20$

I know that some recent skincare products i have seen can be quite pricey. Like Proactive, Murad, Clinique, Philosophy, and Clarisonic. Yes, most of those products, based on the reviews, do work outstandingly, but not everyone has 40$ to spend on one cleanser. There are some more price friendly products that can work just as well.
This is really directed for acne prone skin, as well as oily skin. I'll do a post about sensitive/normal skin another day. Because I don't have that type of skin, I'll have to do more research for it.



To start, you are going to want to remove all your makeup, Olay Daily Cleansing cloths work on all skin types, and remove even waterproof makeup. (this is optional, so I'm not counting it on for the 20$)










You are going to want to cleanse your skin. What this does is it cleans your pores of any excess makeup or oil your face has built up throughout the day. If you didn't do this step, your pores would be clogged and you would probably develop some sort of blemish the next day. Your pores need to breath, and keeping the oil inside them will collect bacteria, causing a breakout.


Try Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleaner for Shine Control. You don't just have to use it in the morning, you can use it anytime. It does work great in the morning because it will assist for face from becoming too oily under your makeup. It sells for about 6$ at drugstores.













Next, I love using exfoliators, with my type of skin, I can use them everyday without irritation. The Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is by far my favourite skin care product ever! It feels like you just dunked your face in an arctic cruise, meaning its super cooling and refreshing. It clears my breakouts in a few days.












Finally, you are going to want to moisturize! For oily and acne prone skin it is crucial that you use and oil-free product! I especially love this one because it smoothes you skin, when you put it on, it feels like your skin is silk or something! I have been using this for about 4 years, and I don't use it everyday anymore because I don't have acne, but when I would get a breakout this helped, and its oil free! You can get it a drug stores for 9$.











All of these products are less then 20$, way better then going to a department store, or even sephora! I hope this helped! Sensitive skin coming soon!

Any questions or requests can be asked on my Twitter! @beautybydallas









No comments:

Post a Comment