Monday, April 23, 2012

Makeup Monday: BB creams and life update!

Hello all! I know I've been mia lately. I had stressful exams. Then I moved back home. I used to live at school, but I've decided it would be better for me to go back home. Also, it's officially summer break! wooo! Well until Thursday. I will be starting work at a factory, making seats for Chrysler. Oh so glamorous... It beats working at a fast food restaurant though. Anyways... This week I am back on schedule, I'm all unpacked and organized.

So what the heck is a BB cream?
In short, a BB cream stands for blemish balm, and basically is a glamorized tinted moisturizer.


The product was created for women who have had laser surgery. Since wearing harsh foundations would be damaging for their skin. It has been extremely popular in Asian women for the past 40 years. Dermatologists created a product that has all the benefits of your essential skin care products, but with the added coverage of a foundation.
Most BB creams contain: sunscreen, moisturizer, primer, and foundation.
In the past year, BB creams were introduced in western countries, and have been increasingly popular.

So, if you are looking for a BB cream, here are some awesome ones I have found:
Diorsnow UV Shield BB cream - 69$ department stores

Estee Lauder DayWear BB Cream - 38$ department stores, or Sephora

Clinique Age Defense BB cream - 37$ Sephora

Garnier BB Cream - 13$ Walmart


I hope you all found this information useful! See you Wednesday!
xoxoDallas




1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring posts and blog, love your style! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete