Thursday, March 29, 2012

Starting Monday, I will be doing a week of PROM!
Monday - Prom Foundation + makeup look (video)
Tuesday - Another makeup look (video)
Wednesday - Another makeup look (video)
Thursday - Maybe a quick and easy hair tutorial, with my little sister as the model (if she will let me) cause she has long thick hair and i have short layered hair, and i can barely put it in a ponytail.
Friday - Prom dresses for every style and every budget

Also, everyday along with a video, I will have extra products and tips for your prom makeup.

I really wanted to do this because through searching (hours and hours) I can't seem to find any fashion/beauty blogs with updated prom fashions. They do change every season people! There also isn't just one generic makeup look for prom... there are many, for many different styles.

So anyways, that is something I am looking forward to doing next week! I have started already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment