Friday, March 30, 2012

Fashion Frenzy Friday #2

Hello :)

So here are some trends for spring I am in love with! Even though where I live, snowed all day today :( and I just bought new sandals! What a disappointment... oh well.

I love love love bright colored shoes! Especially the ones from Aldo, they are a reasonable price too! I am too tall for heels though... And I also love shoes that have peek a boos holes in it, they are so cute and girly. Gladiators have been a really big summer trend for the past three+ seasons, and are still going strong! They are great for anyone's style.


shoes

Second would have to be big floppy hats! I feel like hats are an accessory that isn't really used that often, but when it is, it is awesome! They have a vintage feel to them, which makes them even more trendy!


floppy hat

Next, is cat eye sunglasses. Not much to say about these because they speak for themselves! Vintage, trendy, perfect for everyday.


sunglasses

Last, is big beach bags. Now me being me, I really dislike beaches, so having a beach bag and using it for the beach is not practical. But I feel that more and more people are using bigger tote-like bags for everyday. Like using it instead of a backpack and a purse. It's cute and huge! and excellent for the summer because of the general look and history of them.


beach bags




I hope you enjoyed, and see you Monday :)

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL the shoes & cat eyed sunglasses ! (:

    xoxox
    M

    http://xoxoxm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete