Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette Review + Swatches

Hello beauties :)
So I went out and purchased myself some rainbow shadows! I got a ton from MAC and then I got a Kat Von D palette. It was so wonderful I had to do a review and swatches!







This palette is sold at Sephora stores and Sephora.com for 43$

  • The eyeliner isn't my favourite, I thought I would like it when I first looked at it, but then I used it, and yeah, not my fave. I do, however like the consistency of the actual product, but it's just mainly the color I'm not a fan of.
  • As for the shadows, I do love them all except for "Mad Max". The texture is super weird, it's like a cream, but its not. That makes no sense, but its just a weird texture.
  • My favorite would have to be "Marya" it is such a beautiful sheer pink, that is pearlized. I love it in the inner corner of my eyes, so glistening.

I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for some new colors, or just want to liven up your makeup! It's worth the price in my opinion, and it's travel friendly!

Thanks, and have a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment