Friday, March 23, 2012

FASHION FRENZY FRIDAY #1

What is FFF?
Well, it is going to be a weekly segment on beautybydallas. I will be sharing lots of fashionable ideas and trends, including outfits of the day, my favorite trends, celebrity looks, piece of the week, and even fashion hauls. I will be doing it in video and blog form.

Okay, so this week I picked a few trends I love:
#1: KIMONO JACKETS

KIMONO FF#1
  • inspired by the traditional japanese kimonos, these lightweight, baggy jackets are perfect for throwing on over any summer/spring outfit.
  • floral is especially in right now since it is spring
  • they are best worn over a simple tank, and shorts
  • I actually saw some cute ones at wal-mart today for 16$!
I love how Fergie wore it, I would definitely wear one like that.


#2: CUTOUT/KEYHOLE DRESSES

CUTOUT FF#!


  • these are such cute dresses you can literally wear anywhere, to work, school, a party, formal dinner, or even just the grocery store!
  • the cutout pieces add its own little accessory, which I think you wouldn't have to even wear any necklaces or bracelets
  • many different styles ranging from edgy to girly, makes it uniques for everyone
I really fell in love when I saw Katy Perry wearing one awhile ago:


I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment