Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OOTD: 02-14-2012

I know I've been m.i.a the last week, but you can blame tests on that!
But I'm back in action this week! I have exciting posts to share and maybe a tutorial?
So anyways, I had a huge shopping trip on Saturday, 6 whole hours, 3 malls, and a few downtown shops. I got this great orange knit sweater from Forever21. It's a huge step for me because I am known for wearing black head to toe every day of the year (with occasional greys and navies).


IMG_0853
I paired it with a bandage dark plum high waist skirt, also from Forever21.
IMG_0840
As for accessories, I chose a infinity scarf (or circle scarf) from H&M, and a Kenneth Cole Reaction clutch from Winners.

IMG_0850
And the boots are from Payless Shoes, they are soooo comfy!

IMG_0854

IMG_0841

No comments:

Post a Comment