Sunday, February 12, 2012

Obsessions of the week: 02/12-18/12

So this week I didn't really fall in love or re-fall in love with any products. I really didn't wear much makeup this week at all, as walking outside in minus ten for six hours really dried out my face. So foundation and powder was a big no go this week, and still to this day. Anyways, on a better note, my hair has been really soft and healthy lately, as I re-bleached it and made it really frizzy 2 weeks ago. So I was on a mission to make it soft again!



I got a few, okay like 6, new fragrances in the past like 10 days, and my favourite right now is the Pink Fresh Vanillas in Feeling Flirty. And It is, as the name says, very vanilla-ey and fruity, like citrusy.

Zoya Anchor base coat. I was using the OPI Natural Base Coat for almost 2 years, and I wanted to try something new. This did the trick! On the box it says your polish won't peel, which I HATE. And so far, no peeling.

I have been wearing this super bright Barbie pink lipstick all week. It is the Pink Friday lipstick from MAC, which was only sold for one day, but Pink Nouveau or Saint Germain are very similar colours.

And as I mentioned, my hair was a bit dry, and the Argon oil helped revive it.

I forgot to add Sun-in. I feel like this is for kids, but I used to use it when I had blonde hair, and now that I'm trying to lighten my hair, this has been helping, and it really does work!


That is all, have a good day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment