Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jeffery Campbell Litas

Oh maa gawd. I love these shoes. I feel like they are popping up more and more everyday. They are very unique heels, something that I have not ever seen before. They are structured like a platform, where there is a heel and a platform on the ball of your foot so it isn't bent like a ballerina. The heel on these are wooden, which is a statement shoe wise. I made a set according to my style, to show you how I would wear these. I think these are really a more causal dressy shoe. That made no sense, but basically they make your dressier outfit look a little more casual, and also, I wouldn't recommend wearing these with like yoga pants or sweats.

Boho:
Girly:
Colourful:
Comfy/Cozy/Effortless:
How I Would Wear it:

what id wear litas


As you can tell I dont like colour. I love cross body bags though, I own at least 10.

You can pretty much buy litas anywhere online, here are a few sites to buy the real Jeffery Campbell's:
Nasty Gal - 162$ (huge selection)

If you aren't willing to dish out almost 200$ for the real deal, then I found a site where they have replicas:
Make Me Chic - 30-40$ (if you click on 'ankle boots' they have more colours/patterns)

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment