Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Obsessions of the Week: 02/5-12/12

Hello all! I have been travelling all weekend and didn't have time to post on Friday or Monday, so apologies.
Anyways, while I was travelling, I thought of some interesting rings I could post about, because I have yet to make a tutorial (lack of a tripod), I have been writing on here almost everyday to make up for it. So today will start a weekly post about what products/stuff I am loving of the week. Some weeks may have like 10 things, others could have just one. I might also do a product I don't like of the month (idea from xsparkage). But right now Im sticking with just the few that I love. ALSO!! This month I decided to go on a "no beauty buying" binge, I fuss you could call it... So far I have not bought anything beauty in a whole week (beauty meaning nothing nail, makeup, or other skin care or hair type stuff)!

So here they are, my products of the week:

IMG_0782
(sorry about it being blurry, I took it and ran out the door to catch a train!)

Maybelline Falsies Flared, I have used about 5 tubes of the regular one, and then went to go buy another one, and saw this, and really, the formula is the same, the brush is just different shaped, but I still love it!

Olay Total Effects Eye Cream, this product works really well, my under eyes tend to get really dry, and this helps. I also have noticed the tiny lines slowly disappearing.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects, I recently got acrylic nails, and tried this out on them, and i loved them! They were so fun, and lasted the whole 8 days without chipping, peeling or coming off at all.


IMG_0709
those are the ones I used! ^

Doir Show Brow Styler, this is the best brow product I have used, it is a more soft effect on me, which I needed, I tend to do my bows a little too dark and a little too strong.

Loreal Infalliable Lip gloss in Sunset, I picked this up completely on a whim, and it paid off, its the perfect nude colour for me and lasts the labeled 6 hours.

CHI Silk Infusions, I got this product a long time ago, and when I bleached the ends of my hair it became frizzy and dry, so using this really helped.

Maybelline Eye Tattoo in Painted Purple, well this product is love and hate, love because it lasts all day and the colour payoff is excellent, but its difficult to apply.

And I just threw in that brush because when Im in a hurry this is the only brush I use with my Naked palette

Okay, that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment